Here's how Nelvana lets you have fun while protecting your privacy:
- We will not give, trade, sell or otherwise distribute any information you provide us.
- We will abide by all new laws that take effect in the future.
- We will collect some non-personal information, like the kind of browser and computer you use, so you can have the most fun possible whether you're at home or at school. You also need to know how to protect yourself. For more tips on how to surf safely, visit our Web Safety page.
- We value your child's privacy - Nelvana Limited ("Nelvana") is committed to following all rules, policies and laws related to the collection of data and protecting the privacy of children and adults, and adhering strictly to our policy on information collection.
- We value your trust - Nelvana will not give, trade, sell or otherwise distribute the personal information you provide us.
- We value your online experience - To make your experience with us better and better, Nelvana reserves the right to analyze and summarize data that we collect. At times, we will share summaries of NON-PERSONAL data (e.g. percentage of girls vs. percentage of boys registered on our site) with sponsors or other business partners. We will never provide any specific or personally identifying information about an individual in any of these reports.
- We value your time - Registration should be easy and painless and access to, and the enjoyment of, any Nelvana web site, we feel is valuable in return.
Nelvana is committed to protecting your privacy and safety online. Nelvana encourages you, the adult, to check and monitor your child's online activities. Make sure your child knows to ask you before giving any personal information to any web site.
We have created this policy to explain why we ask for certain information when your child becomes a member, the types of information we gather, how it is used and how you or your child can change or delete the information.
Nelvana limits the collection of personal information from kids. For example, Nelvana does NOT ask for your child's full name or phone number. Nelvana will not intentionally post, sell, rent or disclose any personal information to any third parties.
Passive Data Collection
Links to Other Sites
It is important to note that this site may contain links to sites or advertisements for sites outside Nelvana and beyond the control of Nelvana. These third party sites may not follow the same privacy policies as we do. They may also send their own cookies to your computer and collect data and make use of it in ways that Nelvana would not. Our site features a "bridge page" when linking to an advertisers' site to remind your child not to give out any personal information without checking first with a parent or guardian. Nelvana cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and we must therefore advise that you do so at your own risk.
How We Protect Personal Information
Nelvana has established appropriate electronic, physical, contractual and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the correct use of information.
Learn More About Nelvana
For more information about Nelvana - our vision and products - visit Nelvana's home page at www.nelvana.com or our each site's FAQ section. Email any questions to email@example.com.
Making Great Friends
TM and © 2002 Nelvana Limited